What do I get for my money?
- Flexible one way flight*
- Work Auth Documents ( DS 2019 )
- 12 Months US Sponsor including unlimited FREE site visits if required
- Sevis Fee – US government tracking fee
- 24/7 support from CIEE ( US Sponsor )
- Online orientation from CIEE to prepare you for a life in the US
- USIT support, including Embassy appointment preparation
- Access to online neighbourhood guides
- Participant Handbook
- Career Guidance from USIT’s dedicated USA Team
Just €299 to secure your place! Don't delay, book today!
Destination & date of travel will determine flight prices. Add a return ticket for €200 extra depending on destination.
Prices vary according to travel dates / availability and duration and destination
Flights must be purchased through USIT as part of the programme.
If purchasing a one way flight, your insurance must be valid for longer than 12 months duration.
Legally you may enter the USA up to 30 days before your work papers begin and you can also stay in the USA for up to 30 days after your visa expires. If you opt for these extra days either side of your visa, you may book a one-way flight with USIT.
Would you like a quote?
Proof of Financial Status
For your US Embassy/Consulate interview, you must submit a recent bank statement (within 90 days of your interview date) to confirm that you have access to at least $2,000 (euro equivalent) upon arrival in the US. It must be an original copy with your full name and address on it. Be sure to order this from your bank in advance of your appointment. Legally, participants are also required to be in possession of at least $2,000 when entering the US on the programme. However, you should also consider the cost of living in the city you are travelling to and make sure you have sufficient savings.