Make American Connections
How it works
Applying for a hospitality internship at an industry-leading host organization in the U.S. doesn’t need to be difficult or confusing. With USIT, we make the application process easy:
- Work with your representative to find a position for you
- Complete your résumé
- Interview with USIT and your sponsor CIEE
- Meet the requirements to interview with the host organization
- Receive internship placement offer
- Submit your final application to your international representative
- Schedule your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy
- Book your flight and prepare to travel!
If you're old enough to vote, then you can tick the "yes please" box for a US Grad Visa too.
Final year or recent grad?
Final Years can travel anytime after exams. 2018 Graduates must enter the US within 12 months of finishing coursework.
What you get for your money
- Placement Fee
- Programme Fee for up to 12 Months
- Sevis Fee
- 24/7 support
- 12 Months US Sponsor
- Work Auth Documents
- Process support
- Preparation info
- Career Guidance
Not included: flights and insurance extra, embassy interview fee $160Book Now Enquire now